Classic Australian SF: The Complete Set
by Various Authors
Welcome to Australia’s past and Australia’s future. In these six novels of speculative fiction, Chimaera Publications has unearthed and reanimated a series of forgotten classics. Ranging from the 1880s to the 1930s, this selection shows the vital contribution that speculative fiction plays in Australia’s literary history – an influence that continues until the present day.
With introductions from some of Australia’s most notable writers and critics, Aurealis Classic Australian SF is an essential addition to any library.
- Classic Australian SF 1: The Crowned Skull by Fergus Hume (with an introduction by Sophie Masson)
- Classic Australian SF 2: The Shrieking Pit by Arthur J Rees (with an Introduction by Sean Williams)
- Classic Australian SF 3: Vandals of the Void by James Morgan Walsh (with an Introduction by Sean McMullen)
- Classic Classic Australian SF 4: A Bid for Fortune by Guy Boothby (with an Introduction by Ian Irvine)
- Classic Australian SF 5: A Week in the Future by Catherine Helen Spence (with an Introduction by Lucy Sussex)
- Classic Australian SF 6: Out of the Silence by Erle Cox (with an Introduction by Van Ikin)
Purchase all six books in the Classic Australian SF series for a reduced price!
All Aurealis store prices are in USD